Payn

Purchasable Garages/Warehouses

When looking around for more car storage for more slots , the only thing I can think of is buying a house (That I probably wont use) and then just using the garage from time to time. I think by adding new garages people wont have to go through the struggle of paying so much for a house they wont even use and are just able to buy a garage somewhere to store some cars. This could also been done by building large storage unit facilities somewhere for not only cars but storage of personal items as well. I think these would be used a lot as sometimes people may just want a garage and not just a random house that they wont use.

Let me know what you think !

4 hours ago, Marke said:

-1, I dont see any pros of implementing facilities. This is not gta online, this is roleplay server where house for every person is neccessary. If you dont have place where to stash your car, there are other places which you should learn ICly

I understand where your coming from but some people may just have garages to store there cars IRL that's why I suggested