K Peso

Game Issue

Hello, I'm currently playing on a Dell G7 17 Gaming Laptop that's fairly new.  1 month old. 

Issue Being Reported: The game is very laggy when I press 2 keys at once ie: To run "W + Shift"... The push to talk key "N" etc. 

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): Been happening since last week. Eastern time zone. 

Your characters name: Sultan Beltran 

When I first initially downloaded GTA V and RAGE MP, the game was perfect. Very crisp and clear. Now its laggy, my friends whenever I communicate with them I have to stop moving and or driving, in order to talk to them, whenever I drive the car looks like its skidding or jumping as if its on hydraulics. I was wondering if I was the only person experiencing such difficult gameplay. 
I've uninstalled both clients and reinstalled them and still get hit with the same outcome. 

I'm also able to play other games and have no problems on them.