Zero_Fecks

Hey All! i'm new to RP so will try my best :)

Hey all, i have been interested in trying GTA RP for agessss. Thought today is the day i would give it a go.

for some reason when i launch the rage it takes me straight to the game with no option to make an account? have i messed something up. (Please bear in mind i am completely new to this whole downloading of rp servers and so on. It takes me into a gta lobby and says failed to connect to server and thats about it. 

Sorry if this is not the place for this but i wanted to say hi at the same time 🙂

4 hours ago, Zero_Fecks said:

Hey all, i have been interested in trying GTA RP for agessss. Thought today is the day i would give it a go.

for some reason when i launch the rage it takes me straight to the game with no option to make an account? have i messed something up. (Please bear in mind i am completely new to this whole downloading of rp servers and so on. It takes me into a gta lobby and says failed to connect to server and thats about it. 

Sorry if this is not the place for this but i wanted to say hi at the same time 🙂

Hi! Are you launching GTA directly, or are you launching your game through the RAGE Multiplayer client? RAGE Multiplayer is a 3rd party multiplayer client for GTA 5. Connecting through "GTA Online" will take you only to the official rockstar services. One of our staff members has created a how-to video on installing RAGE Multiplayer & connecting to the server here:

• Like 1