Alexander Zhao

a few suggestion

Alright so as an older-ish player of the server I seen it change time and again for the better and worst which makes me suggest these ideas:

Microwave and microwave system:

as you know, Microwave DO appear in the server. However, We need to add microwave and Oven and add a system that you can place certain food in order cook it to cook either using frying pans on your person with olive oil OR in microwave (such as popcorn and other foods) which takes 50 seconds (for microwave) and around 5 mins to cook meat on frying pan (on oven)

Washing machine and water system

As you know we do NOT have a system for washing machine and or water system. My suggestion is that we add washing machine and then make a system where you put them in washing machine add water and soap powder for the machine and have to wait 2 hours to have the machine clean the clothing but need to wait 30 mins for it to dry. Moreover, We should add toothbrush and toothpaste where you RP turning on the water but when you press use on the tooth brush it will take around 1 min to brush your whole teethes as it is very realistic and 

• Like 2

+ the idea in its opportunities in making a more realistic environment, - overall due to the utility. Not sure many players would cook food for 5 minutes when they can just eat something from a store or the odds of people washing their clothes. I got too many irl responsibilities, i ain’t tryin to go grocery shopping in gta for laundry detergent. 

Good post nevertheless 

Interesting ideas. I think something like this would allow for more passive RP (in terms of cooking food). Would also be interesting to see if restaurants would pop up IC. Overall, I always support more ways to encourage passive roleplay as it's great for character development. Nice post 🙂

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kazjii said:

+ the idea in its opportunities in making a more realistic environment, - overall due to the utility. Not sure many players would cook food for 5 minutes when they can just eat something from a store or the odds of people washing their clothes. I got too many irl responsibilities, i ain’t tryin to go grocery shopping in gta for laundry detergent. 

Good post nevertheless 

I  disagree this kind of RP can make the server more realistic because you won't cook in like 10 seconds you have to cook 5 mins for a steak to get the right amount of cooking both inside and out