Tits

Server performance and recent update.

Hello. So I really disliked recent update which added those new trees all around the map. This made my fps drop by 50%, making the game pretty much unplayable. What I suggest is paying a little attention to the server performance, community is growing bigger everyday, reaching nearly half thousand of players in the evening. Some things should be taken care of in my opinion, maybe like letting one player to have only one vehicle spawned at a time could also be an idea. Please remove these trees, i hope i am not the only one thinking the same. Good luck and thank you. 

Edited by Tits
  • Like 2

I understand that some people are experiencing FPS drops and performance issues with the trees and more players. However, doing something like allowing only 1 vehicle on the map at a time creates an issue for those of us who don’t. I’d recommended turning some settings down.