Kjaer

Retrieve money physically from mechanic when chop is done

Hey this is a suggestion that I find will help the realism and allegations of nonrp surrounding chopshops, this comes after I was spoken to in /b by police about not standing near the mechanic.

Currently under the current system players park up a vehicle within LOS of the mechanic, chop, and are expected to stay close to the mechanic to "receive the cash". In my opinion this causes problems if a player wants to realistically hide while the mechanic is chopping (as one wouldn't be expected to stand in the open where he could be spotted by the road) he is no longer able to RP'ly retrieve the cash from the mechanic, however IF the player is forced to hide due to police or other players, the player is seen as NRP'ly abusing the script because he still retrieves the cash, while this isnt the intention at all. THUS, I suggest the following.

1. Players will now have to manually walk up to the mechanic and speak to them to retrieve the cash once the chop finishes, influence will still be gained on finishing the chop.

2. Police should be able to walk up to the chop in progress and stop it once they enter the yard, it does not make sense the mechanic would chop away as police are combing the area around him and then allow him to continue once they leave. Stopping a chop in place could put the shop on cooldown for a deemed appropriate duration.

Edited by Kjaer
(Edited title to garnish more attention)