SYZYGY

New kid in town

Hello there,

Starting off with my origin, I'm Russian but I speak fairly fluent English, I like to consider my self easy to get along with but I have my moments of toxicity(but hey no one's perfect right?), I also speak 4 languages, which are Russian(Caucasus), Turkish(Just the basics), English and Arabic.

When it comes to hobbies I spend most of my time gaming, but I also like skateboarding, dirtbiking and pianos, so there's a general idea about me.

I'm not the kind of gamer to play all kinds of different games though, unfortunately I tend to be very competitive instead of enjoying the game, other than GTA I only play Playerunknown's battlegrounds and Fortnite for now, most of my childhood was spent playing SA:MP, which is what brings me back to this, I've only tried playing this RP for one day and it seems pretty confusing and fairly different from SA:MP so it'll take me some time to get used to it, if anyone's curious about the SA:MP server I used to play on, it was LSRES mainly, and then they shut it down and started another one, I forgot the owner's name but I do remember the co-owner, Eastside_boy, enough about that.

I'm looking forward to a good gaming experience and meeting lots of hopefully cool people, see y'all ingame!