Matt_Borisow

Taxi fare percentage payout

From information I gathered, it's scriptly made, that 100% of money goes into DCC funds from what the clients pay. Just do, that 10% - 20% of the fare goes in to the cab drivers pocket. It would make accepting calls much more meaningful, because right now (except from the RP scenarios which aren't a lot of those in DCC) there is no meaning to accepting the calls, I'd rather just sit near bank in my car and watch a movie. Post job gives you 300-500 for delivering the packages, garbage job pays for the garbage and so on, why taxi job doesn't? It just doesn't make any sense to me. In real life, the taxi company you work for, takes a bit of commission from the money you earn. Maybe the DCC could assign a percentage of the fare you get. Like first rank employees would get 5%, second 10% and so on, the Managers (or whatever, i don't know who can change that) could change it.

15 minutes ago, ImSteveHi said:

Except you chose to join DCC to accept calls. The point of it is not that you can get more money doing something else. By not picking up calls and "watching a movie" you are violating nonRP. If you are unhappy with how you get paid then you can always get a different job. Simple fix.

While I definitely agree with you Steve, people should do the jobs they signed up for, how are MD different from DCC, LSC, Bayview?

Not saying they shouldnt get paid everytime they bring an injured person to MD but...why are they the only ones?

Just make it the same, or at least similar, for everyone  🙂

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.