I saw someone suggest this to me on one of my last posts, and I thought it was a great idea. A pawn shop would be awesome.

(WHEN I POSTED THIS I DIDNT REALIZE SOMEONE ELSE HAD)

SORRY!

It would work just like a normal pawn shop.

People would come in and offer typically more so store bought goods that they no longer need. Now an example would be a fishing rod. Say a player moves on from wanting to fish all day and feels like making a profit off something he/she doesn't need. Me as the store owner, or whoever is managing the store, would offer a certain price (Most likely below the average store bought pricing.) 

The item would then be retailed just a little more than what it was bought for.

Most likely the products in the shop would be much less expensive than what you can buy at a normal shop; So I would recommend it being more so on the eastern highway, with less population. 

Edited by TheTank
  • Like 2

On 2/2/2021 at 7:45 AM, Pegasus_ said:

This has been suggested multiple times before, and the answer will again be: do it ICly. There's no need for a scripted job doing this, just make a business that does this.

Still new and learning, have only been on the server for a day. I've seen ICLy mentioned before but not sure what it means.

Implemented! There is now a pawn shop.

Also ICly mean In-Character. Basically go around in game and ask to make one at a business property.

OOCly mean Out-Of-Character which would be like this, the forums.

Locked and Moved.