Sobby

Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) Inventories

bOnpY1v.png

Ello ello. Thought I would create a thread so people could show off their CS:GO inventories.

[spoiler=My CS:GO Inventory]dMITIg5.png

Firstly, I am going for a red inventory theme. The knife i have was traded up from an unboxed M9 Bayonet | Black Laminate Minimal Wear. The rest of the skins have been split from an unboxed Desert Eagle | Blaze from a case opening site.

Feel free to post your own inventory down below:

I would have loved to show off my inventory, but it's nothing left after all of these gambling sites combined with late nights.

Oh boy. Well you can actually go on csgo.exchange and go to your previous history when filtering the inventory. It stores your previous inventory haha

On 2/8/2021 at 10:05 PM, Zandrall said:

I'd like to show my inventory from a couple of months ago. I even had Dragon Lore fall out. But I've come to the point where I don't need skins. Yes it's beautiful, but I was spending a lot of money on skins. Which was hitting my wallet pretty good. What I do now is I get them and then Sell csgo skins. Now at least I'm making a profit. Bought myself a couple of inexpensive skins in the game, and even more so with the money I get. It's better than spending hundreds of dollars on this. Better to spend it on something useful. But it's too late to regret it.

It's good that you came to this and I completely agree with you.