Dylan_Wilcox

Marijuana tables have bugged and are now acting as Coke Tables

The below images show the Marijuana tables giving the options that Coke tables should, and when disassembled they show that they are infact Marijuana tables. I've done in-game report but was told to post the bug report on the forum. You can see in the screenshots the tailend of my conversation with the moderator. If any additional info is needed I'll be glad to provide it. Thanks for the help in advance!

marijuanaTable1.png

marijuanaTable2.png

16 minutes ago, tylxrrr said:

I believe it has always been like that. Is it giving an option for Cocaine, LSD, and Meth? If so, it is normal. I definitely agree that is weird that you can't make blunts on a Marijuana table, but you can make Cocaine, LSD, and Meth.

Big sad lol.. appreciate the reply. Hopefully this is some type of bug that just hasn't been addressed yet. Apparently it use to be able to make blunts and seeds but not anymore. I tried looking through the patch-notes and dev updates but I haven't found anything outlining the change ya know?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.