ATV

NEO KING - INTRODUCING MYSELF - IC OOC

1635081941_BannerEclipseRP.thumb.jpg.a811357107f065ee07e31ff68dc085fd.jpg

TWITCH PROFILE: CLICK HERE - AIDANNNTV

NEO KING

MY STORY

It all began in the year 1995 when I was born New York in America. My parents Tony King and Lucy King are both childhood sweethearts and have been married for 15 years. I grew up in the poor part of New York in poverty, I remember when I was a little boy at the age of about ten. I use to sit out on the street corner watching the police cars pass everyday. This is when I realized I wanted to help the crime ridding city. It was full over drug dealers and aggressive beggars. Unfortunately it didn't work out as planned due to me getting mixed up in the wrong crowd at school. I ended up being a little misfit spray painting cars and stealing, until one day. I was forced to move into Los Santos, as I had been given some unfortunate family news. Tony King, my father was killed in his duties as a front line soldier. 11 Years passed and it was at this time when I realised I wanted to make my father proud and started to change my life around in this new city of Los Santos. At a young age of 19 still living with my mother of course, I began studying the law hoping that one day I would be able to make a change not just for myself, but for my father and the streets of Los Santos. After two years of studying law I began working for myself., So here I am today twenty one years old and working in a very successful private business. This isn't enough for me, I want to make a bigger difference and that is why I am going to try and find the right pathway to join the police academy, and hopefully follow my true dream of making an impact in the crime ridden city of Los Santos.

1325290851_NEOLIFE.thumb.png.3616cfebba0f77c286ff9b0420a0d0a9.png

JANUARY 1ST 2021

So my life in Los Santos has gone very well so far, I'm still living in a hotel as prices of Houses here are so expensive! During my time here I have managed to obtain a trucking job. This job involves me driving armoured trucks around Los Santos to supply banks and ATM machines money so the general public can get their well earned cash.

I have a couple of hobbies. One being fishing! I love fishing at the pier. I get to meet lots of individuals with great chat and banter. Fishermen are always rather nice and are always helpful if you need something. Well, they are for me at least. My other hobby would be going down to the local nightclub and playing poker in the small room downstairs. We have earned a good amount of cash since playing. Can't argue with that! 

One of my main goals have also been completed. I'm one step closer to helping this city by having the requirements to apply for the Los Santos Police Department. I'm really excited for that! I'm praying I get an interview to show off my skills. Whilst I'm waiting to hear back from LSPD, I decided to go ahead and apply and get my weapons license. I've noticed a lot of crime in Los Santos, so obtaining that for self-defence was a great little win for me personally. I feel much safer now.

((( OOC )))

MY ROLEPLAY HISTORY

I have been roleplaying since Grand Theft Auto SA. Going back ten (10) years! I have only just realised that Grand Theft Auto V have got RAGE which we all know quite well by now. I have decided to get back into this whole thing again and It literally took over my childhood.  I started as a newbie not having a clue how to roleplay [RP]. A year went by and I managed to get into LSPD. I later on got demoted due to my skills not being to a expected level. This didn't last long as I soon got better very fast! I then reapplied and later on after many attempts, became the Chief of LSPD. The life of a LEO Law Enforcement Officer is defiantly the road for me.. This role soon proceeded to becoming part of the NG National guards. Once realising I missed policing more than I thought.. I got in as an intern to the FBI. My Roleplaying didn't stop their! Many more years later I was runng the entire town as the Director of FBI! This was my most favourite time in GTA SA. This lead to having a lot of respect IC and OOC during the community on UGRP - United Gaming Role Play. My name was Leo King. Unfortunately I cannot get Leo King on here as its been taken, so if the admins are kind enough could we see if this Leo King is active? If not, may I get the name? Hehe. My career didn't stop as an FBI Director. Infact.. I was leaded to and ultimate life change as I was murdered IG.. and was invited to a top secret faction. Still to this day I cannot disclose what that was. *Hint hint, wink wink*

I SHALL BE STREAMING FROM TIME TO TIME. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INTERACT WITH ME!

TWITCH PROFILE: CLICK HERE - AIDANNNTV

I will update this post with proper images and clips when I get enough chance and remember how all the code index works again... its been a while!

Edited by Neo King
Adding updated Graphics
  • Like 2