MarmadukeJinx

How are you finding the update to 1.1?

I do a fair bit of hunting and I don't know if it's lag but the animlas seem harder to kill, they also move a long way so you end up away from your vehicle, which leaves you vulnerable to a robbery. Also, being a long way from where you started to kill the animal, if you drop a bag, you may well lose it as anyone could pick it up. This is not a gripe, just an observation.

Also, been getting a lot of this, is anyone else getting it?

Edited by MarmadukeJinx
can't spell

7 minutes ago, Tito_Fugazi said:

Yeah same with me and my friend when we hunt together. We see animals in totaly different locations, they are hard to kill and they move/port around. Its not just you.

If you factor in the new robbery rule where it's effectively banned in the city, they now come to the hunting grounds for rich pickings and this will make it easier for them to rob you. I think now you have to keep going back to your vehicle and move closer to the animal and keep a good eye out. As for a bag, think you can't really drop them anymore and chase an animal for 100 metres.  I was thinking it was hard to kill them due to lag? Like where you are attacking, the animal has moved slightly on. I hope it doesn't stay this way. Cows are super tough now as well.

2 hours ago, Devonte said:

I think the spawning issue has something to do with your render distance. Not saying 1.1 hasn't effected it but if you have a lower render distance the cars wont spawn in far away.

It didn't happen before the update. Is render distance something I can actually control now ? The update took away a lot of the settings options in GTA.