YUGOS

Prison AI guard for giving items back.

So, back when I wasn't banned from Eclipse Roleplay. It was really annoying to get my stuff back after I got released from prison because guards wouldn't be online sometimes. So I think there should be an AI which gives you your items back when you talk to him, it saves some time and its a bit less annoying. This AI can maybe be online the entire time, or maybe it wont when a prison guard finally gets on to give items that belong to the people that have served their time, I don't really know. And maybe an AI officer for removing your car from the impound too?

Edited by YUGOS
fix
  • Like 1
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 1

About prison guards I agree, just gonna give a better solution to it. If there are no prison guards on-duty, the ''retrieve'' system same like a parking one could spawn a safe with your stuff in it. After 5 minutes it would disappear ( considering that if it would only disappear when stuff is gone - people would abuse it by leaving trash in it ). I don't agree with impound tho, there are always police on-duty 24/7 who receive message from dispatch that someone is waiting at the impound. +1

• Upvote 1

Exchanging RP for automation I can't agree with, there is generally DOC guards online. And whilst it is an inconvenience it is still RP, and guards aren't always going to be available same as cops and impound.

Removing a player interaction in favor of a "bot" is something I can't ever agree with if there is an alternative, which there is in this case.

• Like 1

There is pro's and con's to this. See this is all about roleplay and I would hate to see Roleplay be taken out for a bot. Sometimes the gurads take for ever to come but its RP and yes it would be faster with an AI but I just prefer to have the Roleplay interactions. And if you think about it if your things are not there what is the AI going to do ? If that was to happen you can discuss it with a DOC member.