ExalteD

Hey there

Hey there. I'm not new in RP. Just thought about RP'ng again on an upgrade (Came from SA:MP).

My name is Exalted, or you can call me Kostas. I'm an ex-adminstrator for a gaming community that has been shut down. I consider my self a High standard RolePlayer as I've been roleplaying for more than 6 years. Have founded or co-founded or been member of official factions on SA:MP for more than 6 or 7. I'm Greek but my residence is in Canada. 

I'f I could help some links about what I should know about the server, what the RP level is and in general whatever you think would be usefull drop a link please. (Already read the changelogs, rules I'm pretty familiar from my previous RP experience, but I'll give them a good refresh).

Thanks! 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to ECRP! Make sure to join our discord https://discordapp.com/invite/y2gxAjg

Now as to how high our level of RP is, I’d say that it is medium. Yes, sometime you have deathmatchers ruining the scenario, but you can pretty often get some good RP, IF you also show those qualities. ECRP is definitely a very active community. We’ve got our own Lifeinvader page https://ecrplifeinvader.wixsite.com/home/home/_home and our devs are constantly improving the server. We’re going to go to switch RageMP soon, which should improve sync and stability. We have a few businesses and a good factions system. Unfortunately there is not too much Legal RP that you can get, however this can be changed. We’re trying to build a healthy economy based on Supply and Demand. 

Check out our guides https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/51-server-guides/ and if you’ve got any questions, feel free to PM me. 

Being Part of the LSPD what divisions are you able to join? 

Are official factions a thing? 

If so, what's the perk(s) of being in one/running one (Except the RP ) 

I'm an RP old school from SA:MP as said above, i'm just trying to figure out more stuff about the server 

We currently have 6 official factions (LSPD, LSEMS, Bayview, LSC, DCC and Weazel News).  Joining one of them means that you’ll have a steady income and are able to use the faction’s resources like weapons, vehicles etc.

The LSPD currently has 4 divisions (General Operations, Special Operations, Investigations and Administration) with multiple sub-divisions (SWAT, Air Support, Traffic Control, Basic Training, HR and so on). We also have illegal factions and unofficial legal businesses.