TheTank

Illegal underground weapon/drug shipments

I dont know how this would be possible but I have an idea

there would be a system in which you mine out tunnels in order to create shipment opportunity.

There is a certain level you have to be under so that you cant break the game

The reason this would only really work for the biggest groups and official factions, is because the more people you have the faster it goes.

This would help to allow the gangs to not be pulled over and immediately arrested for  carrying drugs or large illegal shipments of weapons.

It would have to cost a lot of money because its very low risk of police finding you. Maybe there could be mine carts where you can store guns and drugs and send them to different parts of the tunnel

This would be so cool to see. 

On 12/6/2020 at 8:45 AM, TheTank said:

I dont know how this would be possible but I have an idea

there would be a system in which you mine out tunnels in order to create shipment opportunity.

There is a certain level you have to be under so that you cant break the game

The reason this would only really work for the biggest groups and official factions, is because the more people you have the faster it goes.

This would help to allow the gangs to not be pulled over and immediately arrested for  carrying drugs or large illegal shipments of weapons.

It would have to cost a lot of money because its very low risk of police finding you. Maybe there could be mine carts where you can store guns and drugs and send them to different parts of the tunnel

This would be so cool to see. 

theres already a turfs system with dynamic influence and import abilities based on the influence

On 12/12/2020 at 9:22 PM, CalvinKlein said:

theres already a turfs system with dynamic influence and import abilities based on the influence

^ There is already an entire shipment system that is random and has a very dynamic way of incorporating LEO and other criminal factions.

Locked and Archived.