Night2255

Cheating/Banning non-cheaters.

Admins recently have been banning for quite literally, 0 reasoning behind it, this will probably be taken down but I want to know, if you guys think this is right of them to ban people for being good at the game.  And also want to know, how can we fix this issue, and make it so that the legit players arent getting banned anymore, I wish to change that if you were banned for cheating, (most the people banned for cheating did nothing wrong) but, how can we make the system better, and figure out how to stop banning legit players.

Edited by Night2255
  • Like 2

They are clearly not showing it, because there is 0 evidence, they dont want to hurt their ego's by admitting they were wrong, it would make the server look bad, and now people are scared about going into shootouts because they may be banned.  Except for this random on here, I saw his youtube, and he shoots people at the bank HAHAHA.