Qiang

is allowed for me to ram the player(robber , rival gang member ,......) he is robbing my friend

is allowed for me to ram the player (robber, rival gang member,......) he is robbing my friend 
hello everyone, thank you for your time reading this 
this is very simple as the title says: am I allowed to ram the player he is robbing my friend ?

main video 

https://streamable.com/oqef36

similar report got rejected

this is only a Clarification for my self and is not mean admin who take the report is wrong 

• Upvote 1

I believe ramming a player once for a specific reason is allowed, but ramming him more than time is not allowed, as the video did provide he was legit robbing your friend and you were informed somehow, however,  I don't feel that there was a rule being broken, plus you did give demands for the other guy while you had full kill rights, you got nothing but respect from my side bud, and good luck with that one.

42 minutes ago, Em46 said:

I believe ramming a player once for a specific reason is allowed, but ramming him more than time is not allowed, as the video did provide he was legit robbing your friend and you were informed somehow, however,  I don't feel that there was a rule being broken, plus you did give demands for the other guy while you had full kill rights, you got nothing but respect from my side bud, and good luck with that one.

yeah  but we have specific rules about you are not allowed to use you vehicle as a weapon so it wasn't any reason for ram 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Qiang said:

yeah  but we have specific rules about you are not allowed to use you vehicle as a weapon so it wasn't any reason for ram 

• Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.

• Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.

These two rules would argue that what he did was within the confines of the rules. While you cannot use your vehicle as a weapon in an ACTIVE shootout, at that moment it was not an active shootout it was in the defense of a player being robbed. The shootout happened after the ramming, and no vehicle was used after that point.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, KonaKealoha said:
  • Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.

• Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.

These two rules would argue that what he did was within the confines of the rules. While you cannot use your vehicle as a weapon in an ACTIVE shootout, at that moment it was not an active shootout it was in the defense of a player being robbed. The shootout happened after the ramming, and no vehicle was used after that point.

yeah but your friend get robbed is not a valid reason to ram someone legit we had rules old days about if your friend is a under gun point (his life is in direct danger) you can ram the player who is pointing a gun at your friend they remove it you can't ram the player any more in this video your friend only getting looted still in DM rights players can't use his vehicle as a weapon to kill his victim 

even in the admin respond he

Lets address the ramming, I dont again see a rulebreak on the ramming in this case as yes his ally was close but he did not enter the situation at a great speed, he chose a good angle to come in and make contact with his vehicle, not endangering the life of his ally

he say ram  was made by a mistake and it was unfortunate and he was speeding but you can see in the reported party video he say on his video [I AM RAMING THIS F........ HE JUST ROBBED le] and in the 00:04 on the video his speed is 39km and when he say  [I AM RAMING THIS F........ HE JUST ROBBED le] he press on gas to gain speed to ram the other player .

this is like when some one  kill another player with out any reason and he is clime sorry it was miss click .but on his video saying yeah i am killing this guy 

Edited by Qiang
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.