LeftSharkie

Unbanning Andy McCarty

I think we can all agree that in some way Andy has impacted our roleplay experience on this server, for better or worse. Unfortunately recently he got cought  for teleport hacking on the server, which lead to a permanent ban which don't get me wrong is completely justified. Since then he sincerely apologised and owned up to his mistake. From what he said I believe this is his 1st and right now last Alog he got on the server. In my opinion (And I think some other people may agree) he should be excused for his actions, as long as he doesn't do them again  (which I'm sure he wont). He is honestly a great, positive guy who made 1 big mistake and impacted the server quite alot. If you agree with me, please reply to this post with "#unbannmccarty2k17" and hopefully the admins will even consider unbanning him. #unbannmccarty2k17

• Like 1