Aaronb543

No login prompt not apprearing

Each time I load into the server (wasn't happening 10 hours ago (When I was last on)) I don't receive a log in prompt anymore and the camera is just rotating around the pier for an unlimited amount of time until I exit. Has anyone got any ideas or suggestions on what to do to get past this and be able to play?

I also get this issue fairly often, along with menus, engine on/off, door unlock/lock  all lagging. Happens when I farm as well, I'll go over a crop with the tractor but nothing happens due to lag. I get a fairly consistent 300 ping from living in Australia, don't know if that's got to do with it or not, but the server seems to take a very long time to respond to any inputs.

That said, any textbox commands i.e. /stats happen instantly even when every thing else is lagging.

I think it's anything that involves using server defined binds (i.e. arrow up) or CEF menu's etc that causes issues for me.

Living in Australia definitely has something to do with it, unfortunately, not much you can do apart moving. Also, GTMP is basically a spaghetti bowl of code in it's early stage, and the newest update broke everything, that's also a part of your issue.