Prozacel

Fires are desynced ?!

Date and time (provide timezone): At any time

Character name: Prozacel Will

Issue/bug you are reporting: The fire from the door and also from inside the house doesn`t disappear even if extinguishers were used. Even after the latest update from 29.09.2020 when I guess the fire extinguishers were fixed, after they are used the fire is still visible.

Expected behavior:  After using extinguishers the fire should be gone like it was in the past.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: A table exploded inside my house which generated fire outside at the door but also inside. PD and FD came, they used the extinguishers and for them it seems the fire didn`t exist anymore, but for me, yes. I guess is a problem of desync. I proved that by me stepping into the fire and being injured. faiN was there as well, so someone from the admin team knows the story. I also tried to log out, logged back in later and the fire still persists. Tried to solve this ICly, PD came again ( faiN again)  used the extinguisher but the same problem. This time another person was there with me and he had the same issue. Except the guy that used the extinguisher, we, the rest, could have seen the fire. From what I understand I just need to wait for a server restart, but I guess this is not the real solution for this bug.

Edited by Prozacel