Terrance Martinez

character kill

+1

In my view, Character Kills should require approval and they should not be happening every day. They should be part of a wider storyline that encourages players to send their chosen character out in a way fitting his story, rather than just not playing them anymore, be that with the character permanently "leaving" the city, dying in a hail of gunfire, illness, suicide, or any other desired method. 

• Like 1

While I can agree I think they should make it so that IF they want to apply for it to get their character delete it SHOULD be approved by Admin and above

+1

In my view, Character Kills should require approval and they should not be happening every day. They should be part of a wider storyline that encourages players to send their chosen character out in a way fitting his story, rather than just not playing them anymore, be that with the character permanently "leaving" the city, dying in a hail of gunfire, illness, suicide, or any other desired method. 

+1, it should be available once approved by head admin, backed up with a deep and interesting storyline displayed through writing on the forums. Upon CK, the character would be deleted, freeing up a slot, with the assets (including bitcoin assets) transferred to another character of your choice

+1 strongly, if someone has max character slots, and they want to make a new one they’re forced for donate for my slots. If one isn’t being used, like you all said, if a head admin or above accepts a valid CK reason even if it’d be just a suicide, it would free up a slot for the people who can’t donate and have 6 or however many slots for extra characters.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.