Don Darko

Remove Numbers from above heads

Personally I think that the numbers above heads make it easy for people to say they see someone that is trying to hide in a bush or somewhere that would be normally hard to see someone located. If I am running from police I would like to be able to hide inside of a bush or behind a dumpster without the officer walking right over to me pointing a gun in my face. If they do not see my character and only notice the number to find me it kills the RP for me and there is no real way of proving they used the number above my head to locate me. Names above head would be perfectly fine as long as you have aliased that person. If a mask goes on then no number or name should be displayed keeping the person truly hidden. 

Lets say someone needs to alias someone else but does not know the number. This would be something that could be OC PM to the player so they can alias you. We can all see our number in the bottom left near the map anyway. We can keep names showing above head when aliased though. Just remove the numbers in my opinion. There are plenty of ways we can IC alias information to someone. For instance police should be able to see it on someones license and it can be referred to as a license number.

• NAY 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.