livewithgeezer

Not receiving emails to authenticate

I have recently moved house, So i have a new IP address. I am trying to get into the server after 5 days of waiting for my router to arrive.

It has done, i try to log in and get told to i need to use an authenticator? I dont have one so i try and receive the emails via the panel and the in game recovery code.

Neither email is sent to me, or placed in my spam.

What a waste of my VIP.

Hey, @livewithgeezer . 

Have you maybe tried to request it few more times? Sometimes it takes up to 15 minutes and more for it to get sent towards you. The IP should not make a problem. Have you tried to to reset your password? Are you sure you are looking at the E-Mail that is connected with your In-Game Account? 

If possible can you provide more details about this, I am not so sure what can be causing a problem. 

If the Authenticator is stopping you from logging in and asking you for a code, that means that you already have one and you need to find the phone you had the Google Authenticator on. 

Sincerely,

RedFox

hi @RedFox
ive had the F2A removed by bakmeel, but now im still not receiving verification emails, I will try and see if i can get a forgot password email

Edit: No email received for verification for new location and no lost password email.

It states - An account must be re-activiated after a sign in attempt from a new location

Edited by livewithgeezer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.