stebz

Can't play eclipse - Forgot Password Email does not work

I've been having trouble accessing my in-game account because I forgot my password. I've been using the password reset button for the past couple of hours and haven't received any email. Can someone help me recover my account? All the best.

Edited by stebz
typo

Hey @stebz , sorry to hear about your problem. 

Have you maybe checked the SPAM folder in your E-mails? Sometimes it can take up to 15 and even more minutes for the e-mail to be sent. Make sure you are on the correct E-mail that is linked with your In-Game Account. 

Can you access the UCP/Panel, (https://panel.eclipse-rp.net/)? 

Sincerely,

RedFox

Hey @stebz , sorry to hear about your problem. 

Have you maybe checked the SPAM folder in your E-mails? Sometimes it can take up to 15 and even more minutes for the e-mail to be sent. Make sure you are on the correct E-mail that is linked with your In-Game Account. 

Can you access the UCP/Panel, (https://panel.eclipse-rp.net/)? 

Sincerely,

RedFox

Hey @RedFox , thanks for the suggestion.

I've checked my spam folder, my main mail and I'm 100% sure I'm using the right email. I clicked the password reset button that sends an email over a day ago and still havent got anything. I can't access the panel either, I think the server and panel account is linked?

All the best,

stebz

@stebz 

The panel and the server are connected together so pretty much if you can not log into the panel you can't log in game. 

I really do not know what is causing the problem, the only thing left is making a new account or anything else you can come up with because I really do not know what can cause this problem? 

Have you ever reset your password before this problem happened? If not then the e mail must not be correct, if not I really have no clue....

Sincerely,

RedFox

@stebz 

The panel and the server are connected together so pretty much if you can not log into the panel you can't log in game. 

I really do not know what is causing the problem, the only thing left is making a new account or anything else you can come up with because I really do not know what can cause this problem? 

Have you ever reset your password before this problem happened? If not then the e mail must not be correct, if not I really have no clue....

Sincerely,

RedFox

Hi @RedFox

Thanks for the help. I haven't reset my password before, and I'm sure it's the correct email because I have application approval and verification emails from eclipse for my account on this email.

Is a senior admin/web developer required to solve something like this? If so, do you think you can let one know?

All the best,

stebz

Hey, @stebz !

We have discussed the problem, if you are using hotmail, outlook, live.co.uk (and some other services) it's possible that we are unable to send activation/verification mail to you. We are on it, and it should be fixed soon! 

If that is not the problem I really do not see what can cause it?

Sincerely,

RedFox

Hey, @stebz !

We have discussed the problem, if you are using hotmail, outlook, live.co.uk (and some other services) it's possible that we are unable to send activation/verification mail to you. We are on it, and it should be fixed soon! 

If that is not the problem I really do not see what can cause it?

Sincerely,

RedFox

Hey @RedFox,

Yeah thats it, I have a hotmail account, thanks. Is it possible to change my email?

All the best

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.