Whitney

Animals

Not even sure if this was already suggested or not or if this is the right section.

This suggestion would go well with these 2:

There's a lack of animals on the server and animal hunting is boring as hell and too risky, same goes for farming crops and I have always wanted to interact with animals, not just use them as pets.

This place would be the best for this: https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Grapeseed_Cow_Farm, there are more places on the map.

GTA doesn't have a big variety of animals, but these ones should be enough:

rQulRl4.png

0GNtMML.png

kddgbN1.png

Sorry for not explaining how it should work because I have no idea as I have never in my life been on a farm/worked with animals. They can be a good production for meet where trucks could go there, collect what farmers have made and deliver them to properties.

It should also pay a lot since the properties are going to be in need and rely on them + a reward for the time the farmers are going to put into it.

Edited by Asterisk
  • Like 1

Like farming.

1. Start farm,
  2. Raise animal,
  3. Feed / Tend animals as they grow,
  4. Kill off predators (that may spawn outside the farm),
  5. Harvest animals ( slaughter or gather could work )

Or, just become a farmhand to an already existing farm. This one seems very simple and easily possible.

1. Get hired,
  2. Get random 'task'
    • Feed
    • Clean
    • Water
    • Nurture
    • Harvest (eggs, milk, meat)
    • Transport (grab an animal, carry / guide it to another location)
    • Butchery (hand off an animal to a butcher assigned to the farm.)
  3. Do task.
  4. Get paid.
  5. Repeat.

Would be great to have your own farm via /pets that you could get tend and harvest milk, eggs and meat from also per timer.

• Upvote 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.