MrJangoon

John Barnett- I dont want this

My Character is formally "John JJ Johnathan" Jr Barnett, he is mildly autistic and suffers only from some social awkwardness. He was misdiagnosed in the year 2019 as a sociopath when his issues were actually stemming from a lack of acceptance of his fate, he didnt understand why he was on the planet and why he had to be different.

His life has distinct phases.

He began simply wanting to be a news reporter and some day a media businessman. He came to Los Santos with Big Dreams and the resources to tackle them. But life would not give him an easy fate.

His mental instability immediately kicked in, he was unable to hold a job for very long. He eventually fell below the poverty line.`

He thus had to turn to the criminals of stature to get back up. He met Dave, simply Dave. Their partnership began simply as a way to help eachother. But the turning point took place during that phase. Dave and John went to rob a store. They were caught with 3000$ in their bags. They made a run for it but it was too late, the police got to them.

Dave was sentenced to a few years in prison while John was given some lighter punishments after claiming Dave forced him to do it. When John was released, he never saw Dave again. To this day, John calls Dave on his phone to see if he will ever come back.

Ok now I made it gay.

No Hom

But as one door closes, another one opens. Meet the Explosions (Lucy please dont come down to this post and make fun of me im sorry i kidnapped your husband and tried to drown him in the ocean)

Not much was known about them, except that they would change Johns life one evening. This is the beginning of the Blood Ruby Phase. His Social issues were less pronounced after having had experience with Dave and his comrades. He was pretty close to being a normal human being. That was until he was hit by a car near a hospital which prompted him to stab someone, fail and then get stabbed to near death. But when he was stabbed, he met the Explosions. After receiving treatment, he hopped into the backseat of the Pink Explosion Motor Car SUV Compact I dunno what you call it.

They cruised along the hills before they came to a stop at LSC. John had no quarrel with them but he held his knife out like a bloody sociopath, so the mechanic held a bat to him and the mechanic soon was put into a body bag. This phase was kind of Emo if I may say so. This started his first rivalry, the one that came to an end a few days ago. Jamie Richardsons.

He did nothing wrong but John was barred from LSC for life so he decided to take his hatred out on the poor dude who owned it.

Like any sensible man would, John went to Weazel News to tell them about the murder, he told them that he was trying to find out who did it. A day passed and the reporter came back, he walked up to John and asked him who committed the murder, John took his phone out, did a google search for 'Owner of LSC' and just blurted out his name. This is the second grudge, the reporter allegedly knew what happened at LSC and threatened to publicise the info. Danny Tomalin is someone John wants to take out and probably wont change his mind on.

Last grudge is Seth Blackwood. John tried to start a news company called Gabe McMillan(some boomer news company) which he then Renamed to Action or something, I did this in 2019 I have no idea what was wrong with me. Then he tried to advertise it on weazel but Seth Blackwood stopped him and now John doesnt like him.

John then went on to do some crappy things like start a crime syndicate with a name he stole from another Syndicate without actually knowing so. Coincidence? Probably.

Then the syndicate failed because John is retarded.

Now this is the current phase.

The Explosions have pretty much broken up, Herbert Explosion is a taxi driver who used to have bags of weed but I dont know where they went.........

John now wants to change for the better and run for mayor because if Trump can be President, he can easily be Mayor. Here he begins coming to terms with his mental illness. He meets Bodhi Dharma on Lifeinvader as well as Kierran Forrester and Clark Thomas. They all went on to form Los Santos Cab Company. John Himself is endorsing Bodhi's Company and Kai Logans's City Beat which is like Weazel News but better.

He still has the 1 or 2 Psychotic Episodes every now and then but most of them only result in a singular death or maiming.

Despite leaving his old criminal ways behind, He is looking for different ways to make Seth and Danny Tomalin pay.

Also, I mentioned that Herbert Explosion is now a taxi driver. Herbert was taken hostage by John because he was mad that Herbert stopped being Badass.

Well the rest? Coming soon 2020 or 2021 i dunno

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Devonte said:

Lovin it, can't wait for some more!

6 hours ago, Scales said:

Very well done!

On 10/21/2020 at 3:37 AM, SamStark said:

Can't wait to hear more bro.

Thank you guys, I have been on a bit of a hiatus from this server as of lately but I am planning on playing here again. I plan on updating this too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1