DanielKlapsko

deleting character

is there anyway to delete a character?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. is there anyway to delete a character?

• yes
    • no

No character deletion. As far as re-customization of your current characters:

Having a barber shop or surgery is not a problem, we will include that to our plans, however changing the name could introduce some problems with other entities like businesses, vehicles, houses that might use the old name as meta data.

On 4/12/2017 at 7:43 PM, Osvaldon said:

We do not allow character deletion or account name changing, however it's possible to change your character name once for in-game currency. You may change your appearance as many times as you want in the barber shop or by surgery, but surgery is rather expensive.

Why don't you allow character deletion? That doesn't really seem to benefit anybody, what if after playing as a character you aren't getting along with how they've developed and don't want to play as them anymore but you've already used your other slot? Or, like me, what if you were unaware of there being any limit to begin with and filled both of your character slots when exploring the possibilities of the creator? Not being able to remove characters you no longer enjoy just doesn't make much sense to me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/29/2019 at 3:59 PM, kiragumi said:

Why don't you allow character deletion? That doesn't really seem to benefit anybody, what if after playing as a character you aren't getting along with how they've developed and don't want to play as them anymore but you've already used your other slot? Or, like me, what if you were unaware of there being any limit to begin with and filled both of your character slots when exploring the possibilities of the creator? Not being able to remove characters you no longer enjoy just doesn't make much sense to me.

I absolutely agree :/

Every player should be allowed 1 free character delete since i am aware that players may abuse this option if not limited. Players may create a character and use the character for certian reasons then delete them and create new one and the cycle will continue. To combat this abuse, limiting the ability to delete a character to a single chance would help. This method would also please the minds of those who actually wanted to delete their character for more understandable reasons.