Rikkdiculous Ness

APPLICATION PROCESS - REQUEST TO PROVIDE OVERVIEW OF POTENTIAL ENHANCEMENT

I was wondering if someone familiar with the LSPD application process can contact me PM, email or discord to discuss the current process flow.  I'm interested in the functionality that it currently flows from a more administrative approach.

Let me explain a bit more.

Current application process:  My understanding of this process is that it starts with copying the application layout from the forum thread.  It is then pasted to the users local machine to be edited.  Once they are done, they are to copy it again and submit it into the forums.   I'm not exactly sure of the process after this.  Now please keep in mind I'm not asking this question for the sake of speeding up an application.  But I'm asking because I believe I can improve the application process as a whole potentially.

I'd like to provide a demo of what I have put together so far.  Give you an idea of where I'm going, but start to engage the correct people to ensure that this new setup can be used and will benefit the parties involved.  Also, show you some potential functionality and capability that would improve overall collaboration and production.  

All I ask is for 10-15 minutes of someones time to talk over discord and watch my stream as I go over the sample process flow that I've put together.

Cheers guys!

Edited by Rikkdiculous Ness