Whitney

Healing to almost full hp for no reaosn

Date and time (provide timezone):  Happened a few days ago

Character namePenelope Burnwood

Issue/bug you are reporting: Not the first time, healing to almost full HP for no reason, my hunger meter was not even close to full

Expected behavior:  Whenever our hp get reduced due to a vehicle crash, it should not go up, I have no idea why its even going up and this is not the first time

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

ZER2IBP.pngP3xwic0.png

rpzf5BN.png

This guy intentionally crashed into me but I don't care, he got me low and this is a crash, so I should not have my hp go up even if its because of the hunger meter, it also went down big

I was afk as well, noticed it because I found a big difference in my bar but the recording software was on so I caught it as it happened

I then rped injuries even though i was afk and called 911>medic informing them that I got injured for the free heals based on rp and then I found out that my hp went back up to what it was at first

You can also tell by looking at the unix thingy

I can also provide a video of it going up but the chat had login info so could send it to a developer if needed, pictures were easier

yZh1dTO.png

Vehicle license plate number*Irrelevant, not vehicle related

Edited by MsBonBonnxx

Hello!

I don't believe this is a bug. As far as my memory serves me correctly, your HP will regenerate if both your hunger and thirst bars are above 75 or 80 per cent.

I bug reported it in-game and I was told to bug report it here because they were not aware of such bug. It was a hard crash and it almost killed me, so I don't know why or how I got healed + this ruined the medic's rp, I was planning to rp with the paramedics as I always do but then found my hp back to what it was

Edited by MsBonBonnxx