BlackApp12

Problems with Gta V

i play on Eclipse since 3 days now and after some time Playing My Gta freezes and i have to restart the Game i have no clue why but it is really annoying while Jobbing etc. . It has to do anything with the game cause my pc cant be the reason i write all Hardware in this post i case someone can help or has an Idea had the same problem or so on.

Thanks for reading:

My Hardware: 

Processor: Intel Core I7-6950X Extreme 3,0 Ghz overclocked @4.3Ghz

Ram: 32 Gb DDR4-3000

Solid State Drive's: Samsung 850 PRO Series SSD, SATA 6G - 1 TB   and      Samsung 850 PRO Series SSD, SATA 6G - 2 TB

Graphics card's: 2x ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 STRIX A8G, 8192 MB GDDR5X

The complete system is water cooled and i have no problems playing the newest games on the highest resolutions with temparatures around 40°C

so i have no clue what it could be.

Best regards to all.

When you say "some time", how long is that typically? An hour? Two or three hours? And when you say "freezing", does the game physically freeze on the current frame you're at and then it's just a still image? Or is the freezing accompanied by a "...stopped responding..." error and then you have to close it?

Grand Theft Multiplayer (GT-MP) is known to have a few stability issues. One notable issue is a memory leak which will cause the game to slow down over a period of time (sometimes within 30 minutes of playtime). The game will eventually slow down too much or it will encounter an error and it will crash.

You van visit the GT-MP website and forum to find out more about the modification, the known issues and what is currently being worked on.