Hamdi

New inventory [UI updates]

Date and time (provide timezone): 3:00 - 07/26/2020 (GMT+2 i guess)
Character nameHamdi Statham

Issue/bug you are reporting: Display bug

Expected behavior:  To make the UI more smaller to fit for lower resolutions than 1920*1080

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate
Hello!
There is few issues after the couple of last updates which it will be really awesome if they get resolved.

I believe that the script is made based on a 1920*1080 but i don't know if its the reason for this issue or not:
Rher4Qb.png   

I am playing on a laptop 1366*768 which i believe a decent amount of players are playing on laptops aswell.
I got my inventory hiding the bag's inventory while i can't drag items from up to down, also the phone is too big and its covering the car health while driving.

If its not possible to change the size of the UI and based on the issues above, i suggest the followings:
To move the vehicles HP to here:
6A3fdys.png    

And to extend the inventory to sides soo the body inventory can fit withing the screen borders:
JiJoZBp.png

I hope that we get this resolved soon as its really hard with the new updates to navigate the nearby inventories.

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Edited by Hamdi
  • Upvote 1