jefree

Decision appeals

Just wondering if theirs any structure what so ever for people appealing there bans.

I've noticed some people waiting three weeks without any reply or anything - and others one or two days and there appeal is done. (Not fair at all, as other people have been waiting weeks. Is this because they know each other ingame / in the same gang or just because everyone is ignoring the other requests? Has to be one or the other.)

Currently if you want your appeal to be looked at, you have to wait weeks, unless your lucky enough that you posted your appeal at a time where an S admin is looking threw them - better hope your at the top of the page - specifically talking about Senior Admins and higher.

You basically need to bump your appeal or make it towards the top or else nobody will look at it for weeks. 

I understand that we are appealing and you'll take as long as you like - and thats your argument. But at least put somewhere that it might take literally weeks. And if someone has a decision appeal that's been sitting there for 3 weeks, check theres out instead of the guy who just posted a day ago or even just a few hours ago. lmao

• Upvote 1

The way I perceive it is that punishment appeal wait times are dependent on two things. Severity/Complexity of the appeal and Senior Admin availability. These are real people that put in work here on their free time and it's completely understandable that it would take a good chunk of time to go through statements and evidence to come up with a suitable outcome. 

It would be great to have appeal times shifted to a shorter wait period but reality is they've got shit going on in their lives, same as us. I feel like that's a reasonable way to look at this.

Hey @jefree, as copes said, the mods+ who make the appeals have several other things that they need to take care of. Decision appeals are things that get taken care of when time is allotted - they also live lives like everyone else. Would be unfair to think that since we have the role of staff that we cant live a life outside of staff duties. Just be patient and the appeal will be handled with! We promise we see it, it just takes time :)!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.