KOP

Server Overall quality and going forward

Firstly i would like to point out that this is not me hating this me trying to make it better for the passion of the server.

Recently i believe the server has took a step back in development and not went forward us as the community feel that development has been put into places it didn't need to be like the new phone for instance no disrespect but in my eyes not a lot of time has been put into that like for instance all text messages have been wiped the phone it self takes up half your screen and im running a 27 inch monitor and it still covers it. also the new UI in the bottom corner like thats just too big it covers like the whole bottom right of your screen none of this needed changing from before like it all worked fine. 

Criminal RP; i believe since labs were kinda killed off you know it makes criminal rp hard and that's why its viewed by many crims that legal has taken over because they can make easy money and we have to go different routes now. like in my eyes there is certain things that can help bring back crim rp like for instance bring back ingredients at labs that would bring back more criminal activity at labs and would make gangs fight for the ingredients and also fight for the labs i also believe that the time to cook on the lab tables is way too long it kinda kills the point of cooking like you can go do 3 jobs of go postal by the time you cook 1 weed like this is things i believe need changing.

Thanks for your time i would love to know what you guys think needs changing.  

Edited by KOP
  • Upvote 2

I LOVE my screen space as well, not a huge fan of some elements, but it's definitely not a step backward. The changes implemented have a lot of future potential as well.

There are a lot of criminal RP options and I'm sure there's plenty more coming. Development has been ongoing more in the last few months then the last few years. It's great to see so much progress being made.