Kjaer

The addition of trash cans in the home, and around the city

Hi,

I believe the city and players should be able to have access to trash cans within their homes and around the city, whether or not these cans eventually get added into the scripting of the garbage job really depends on the difficulty of the coding (that would be ideal however for RP sakes). Anyways, I am tired of walking through the city and seeing trash everywhere, I HATE littering but in LS there is no other choice. We are forced to just toss our bottles, clothes and empty plastic onto the ground and wait for server restart to clear it up.

What I am proposing is that a new furniture item is added to the store which is a trash can, with 50vol, 6 unit storage. This storage is a temporary storage, and depending on the integration will either build up trash bags to be picked up outside of the house (or can if placed within the city), or will simply delete the items after an amount of time. These cans should then also be added around the city to our population RP locations (Banks, drops, pier, stores,), I think this would aid in not only the cleanliness of the city, but allowed more proper RP situations to take place. Players could do dead drops in trash cans, use to dispose of evidence, or just keep the city clean and refreshing.

I hope you guys enjoy this idea too

Edited by Kjaer
typo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.