taichitheking

Lost my 50cal with 200 ammo plus 164 marijuana

Account name: JamalO

Character name: Jamal Kadfir

Issue/bug you are reporting:  I had a .50cal with 164 Ammo plus 20 Marijuana - Quan Angelico aka @NagU2x Was driving me in his car - I then begun to desync which caused me to slam against the side of a river wall and get wasted, proceeding to then falling into the water and dying within 20 seconds. I had a .50cal with 164 Ammo and 20 Marijuana Joints which @Chief Pupui had bought for me moments before.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate@NagU2x can confirm this event happened.

12 hours ago, taichitheking said:

Account name: JamalO

Character name: Jamal Kadfir

Issue/bug you are reporting:  I had a .50cal with 164 Ammo plus 20 Marijuana - Quan Angelico aka @NagU2x Was driving me in his car - I then begun to desync which caused me to slam against the side of a river wall and get wasted, proceeding to then falling into the water and dying within 20 seconds. I had a .50cal with 164 Ammo and 20 Marijuana Joints which @Chief Pupui had bought for me moments before.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate@NagU2x can confirm this event happened.

If you lost any items because of a client bug, we can only refund you if you have evidence to support your claim.

50 minutes ago, taichitheking said:

Dude..... Everyone knows this is a major client bug? I can even get @NagU2x to confirm that this had happened to me bruh, I wasn't recording at the time..

I'm not saying it's not possible, but how do we know your death was a result of a client bug and not your own fault? If there's no evidence, we cannot refund you.