Guest EvilGenius

Connection lost, lag, and delay

Guest EvilGenius

Hello, i have this problem where I have some difficulties in connecting to eclipse roleplay server (it always says Rage MP: connection lost, reconnecting...). When I have got in-game, everything is delayed. For example, when I pressed F5 for help, the help menu shows up about 2 minutes later. I cannot even take a job now. I have tried:

• Reinstalling rage
  • Using mudfish VPN
  • Verivying GTA V in EpicGames
  • Changing to another network (personal hotspot)
  • Deleting server and client_resources folder

My internet speed (with wifi or hotspot) is 10-15mbps, and my location is in Indonesia. Please help me to fix this.

I found one more things, my friends who used personal hotspot / mifi (mobile wifi with sim card) has the same problem regardless of their internet speed. Difficulties to connect (connection lost, reconnecting...) and delay if they have successfully connected. I tried using VPN in many places (US, France, UK, Mexico), but still no luck. Hope someone can help me with this!

On 6/30/2020 at 3:08 AM, Guest EvilGenius said:

Hello, i have this problem where I have some difficulties in connecting to eclipse roleplay server (it always says Rage MP: connection lost, reconnecting...). When I have got in-game, everything is delayed. For example, when I pressed F5 for help, the help menu shows up about 2 minutes later. I cannot even take a job now. I have tried:

• Reinstalling rage
  • Using mudfish VPN
  • Verivying GTA V in EpicGames
  • Changing to another network (personal hotspot)
  • Deleting server and client_resources folder

My internet speed (with wifi or hotspot) is 10-15mbps, and my location is in Indonesia. Please help me to fix this.

You need to Press Home Button when Ever you see Disconnected before Login Page. PRESS HOME BUTTON. STAY ON THE ROCKSTAR SOCIAL OVERLAY... AFTER 5-7 mins Press ESC. Boom you will have your Login Screen. This is purely because of Wifi Speed. 

On 7/1/2020 at 8:00 PM, J A X S A M S O N said:

You need to Press Home Button when Ever you see Disconnected before Login Page. PRESS HOME BUTTON. STAY ON THE ROCKSTAR SOCIAL OVERLAY... AFTER 5-7 mins Press ESC. Boom you will have your Login Screen. This is purely because of Wifi Speed. 

No, It's not because of my wifi speed. My download wifi speed is approximately 15mb/s. I did stay on the rockstar social overlay and it got me into my login screen. However, everything in the game still delay. 

8 hours ago, EvilGenius said:

No, It's not because of my wifi speed. My download wifi speed is approximately 15mb/s. I did stay on the rockstar social overlay and it got me into my login screen. However, everything in the game still delay. 

If You still have Delay then It is Definitely Your Internet.I use 100mbps Fiber Connection and Sometimes I also Have The same problem. I would recommend you to Change form Wireless to Wired Connection. Which can give better Connection. 

i'm from Indonesia and this only happens to me on 7 am to 11:59 am, on 12 pm its faster, but hey, its the disadvantage of playing in a server where the server itself is far away from us!

update: isp’s sto (SUMBAGUT area) burned, recovered but its getting laggy than before, i’ll update.

Edited by vortexeer