Rhaen0n

ERP account hacked, and banned from server.

Account name:  Rhaen0n

Character name:  Ethan Briggs

Issue/bug you are reporting:  Account was hacked, and got banned from server during hacked period, was wondering why I was receiving e-mails from this website, since I haven't played on here since ~May.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:  Around 3 days after I started receiving e-mails I got interested in playing GTA:RP again, when I tried to connect to the server it said I was banned (Already filed a unban request for this). What I can remember, from before I quit, which might prove that this account is actually mine, is that I donated 25$ for an import vehicle, I got accepted into the Support group (but quickly removed because I got caught playing on a FiveM server  oh no! ). After that, like I said, I quit playing GTA:RP. Can provide STEAM:ID, e-mail or any other information that might confirm that this account is mine, just ask.

14 hours ago, Rhaen0n said:

Account name:  Rhaen0n

Character name:  Ethan Briggs

Issue/bug you are reporting:  Account was hacked, and got banned from server during hacked period, was wondering why I was receiving e-mails from this website, since I haven't played on here since ~May.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:  Around 3 days after I started receiving e-mails I got interested in playing GTA:RP again, when I tried to connect to the server it said I was banned (Already filed a unban request for this). What I can remember, from before I quit, which might prove that this account is actually mine, is that I donated 25$ for an import vehicle, I got accepted into the Support group (but quickly removed because I got caught playing on a FiveM server  oh no! ). After that, like I said, I quit playing GTA:RP. Can provide STEAM:ID, e-mail or any other information that might confirm that this account is mine, just ask.

If you could contact me through Discord, we can sort this out.