Korab_Bagadovic

Reports become invalid after the reporting party get's banned.

I know that this is a policy more than a rule, but still..

Why is there even a rule like this? I reported a guy recently and my report got denied because I got banned, why is it like that? Like.. Do the reports render as useless after I get banned and it's as though the player didn't even break rules? That's nonsense.. I feel like this rules is okay once the reporting party suffers a loss or gets banned and reports people as revenge, but even then it doesn't make sense. I even made the report way before I got banned and it still got denied. Like in a really rare scenario this could also end up being an action of corrupt staff (it's really rare and there are no corrupt staff members to begin with, but we can hypothesize) Let's say 2 people report each other at the same time or on the same day, both have one last punishment until they get perma banned.. PLAYER A's report get's reviewed quicker than PLAYER B's and PLAYER B get's banned and his report is denied solely because of that reason.

In my opinion this rule is really strange and either it needs to be tweaked or removed.