Jhypa1

Senior Admins+ Response Times To Appeals.

So me and many others i have seen appealing requests have been left for week/weeks with no answers. I have been sitting on these forums waiting for a reply for a week. I've been looking at other requests and so are many other people. However i see senior admins on the forums a lot but they answer 1-2 forum posts a day on average. With the server growing and people waiting the appeals are piling up. I would like to know if there's a certain schedule senior admins follow to reply to appeals. Players have to reply in 24 hours but senior admins can take a week+. I have asked many times but i am met with 'Senior Admins have other things to do'. Its getting to a stage where i dont even feel motivated to go back on the server. If the forums are getting to much then more staff need to be promoted to senior admins. May i add, the first part of appeals when mods etc reply is speedy but when it comes to pending senior admin i have seen people have been waiting weeks. This isnt an angry or aggressive post i just want answers as to why you make people wait so long. 

• Like 1

It does look like a number of people are growing frustrated with the response times especially when there are more people with serious offences getting answered to. 
I really hope a senior admin approves the unban also and you can get back to RPing, I suppose it was a good thing you didnt spend $20 on VIP just yet otherwise a week would of been wasted already, when your back its well worth it though!

• Like 1

Senior Administrators do not only deal with punishment appeals. If you check the staff roster, you'd see that all of us are involved in many areas of the staff team. I for example assist Osborn with leading the administrator team.  A lot of my time goes to reviewing administrators, assisting them etc. Even if you put our areas aside, we are still, as the title says, Senior Administrators. We deal with investigations into serious rule breaches, discuss day-to-day operations and assist with managing the server.

Dealing with the appeals was not an issue for example three months ago, but as you said, there has been a player growth. It is not a simple process to just promote other Administrators to Senior Administrator, as the latter is a rank that is difficult to achieve for many reasons. We do our best to respond to appeals, and whilst I agree that response times are not as fast as player reports for example, we attempt to resolve appeals as swiftly as possible.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.