v2lk

Improve Clothing & Tattoos.

I feel that the clothing options on the server has been lacking. Many people running around with jackets but no undershirt etc. It's getting a bit annoying, when people don't have a better variety of clothes to choose from.
Revamp the clothing system or I dont know. Would like to see a bigger variety with less bugs.

For tattoos, make it so you're able to set multiple tattoos on to one part of a body. Ex: More than 1 tattoo on "head" category.

What are your guys opinion?

• Like 1

Big +1

We definitely need more variety.

I've made a simillar suggestion a while ago.

As for tattoos, on GTA Online for example, you could place a tattoo on your arm and on your hand together, why can't we get the same effect on Rage?

Edited by Ohad
  • Upvote 1

+1 

There are a large number of clothing items not added to our current stores thay would help flush out the uniqueness amongst many.

The tattoo system itself needs an overhaul and should be done separately, this system feels like it was forgotten in the past. 

• Like 1

I agree I do wish like in GTA online I could have even just a chest and back tattoo at the same time. When I first started I made the mistake of buying both I liked only to find out it only applied one. That alone would be better but having even more variety like multiple on one arm if it's not a full sleeve like a forearm and bicep tattoo as a example would be great.

+1

I want to see not only variety in clothing and more tattoos on arms, legs and etc., but I also would love to see a variety in character visuals. Not everyone has exactly the same body type. How cool it would be to change weight and height, or more haircut styles? Also, how about the more visible age? Now it look slike the whole GTA population is 21 years old and those 21 years old kids already reached High Command positions which take years to accomplish in real life. We keep stressing out that we need to treat fear RP and other RP situations in like real life, but yet we have teenagers in the positions where you need at least 6 years of education. Kinda ridiculous. 

I wouldn't even mind to pay RL money to play the game if they would include those options. 

Edited by Serena Lionetti