Navster

Not being able to buy guns BUG

Date and time (provide timezone): 29/05/20 | 11am | GMT 

Character name: Ronald_Santa 

Issue/bug you are reporting: When I went into the gun store and press E it keeps coming up with the error I have tried to /logout and closes rage completely and reopen it but nothing is working. 

Expected behavior: For me to be able to buy a gun from a gun store. 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicatehttps://imgur.com/a/SGVk03F

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A 

Edited by Navster
  • Like 1

I am having the same issue, gun-stores are currently broken, which can be seen in the video below. 

I press E at the spot, nothing happens, then I get this error, however my game doesn't crash, I'm able to play, but it is not playable, it becomes incredibly laggy, and I get spammed with the error for about 30 seconds (errors may have kept coming up because of the other guy trying to access the gun-store as well, not sure though.). When the errors stop, so does the lag. 

5677e7d72ce72f6dd3a66461df6d738d.png

(Ignore the stuttering at the end of the video, it is because of my shadowplay recording, not the bug.)

Edited by MPheonix
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Pegasus_ said:

Did any of you try a different gunstore?

Yes, I tried one other, same problem.

Even if it is not all gun-stores, this is still a bug that needs to be fixed.

EDIT: I tried again a few hours later, and have been able to use the gun-stores without any problems.

Edited by MPheonix

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.