connorcrusher

Connor Oates Application

In Character Information

Connor Oates

Connor was born and raised in the city of Austin, Texas. When he was around 15 years old, him and his mother moved to the ghettos of Los Santos. This is where his life got really turned around. Connor started getting affiliated in crime and gang work, and after his first paycheck there was no stopping there. But shortly after his first arrest, Connor gave that life up. 

To this day Connor still searches for more gang work and will do anything to make money. He always has been a ride or die type of person for his friends and he wants to join a gang to show these true traits and show everybody what he could do.

I should roll with this gang because I am a hard worker, ambitious, tough, and willing to do anything for the sake of friends and family.

I have met a couple of the gang members that said I should join but never got any names.

Out of Character Information

I have been rping for around 7 years now and Have been rping on eclipse for a couple of months.

I have been affiliated with Black Cobra.

I have read the rules many times over.

I am on for at least 4 hours every day of the week.