kirbyaw

Account compromised - Lost posessions

Account name: kirbyaw

Character name: Ian Beal

Issue/bug you are reporting: Lost vehicles due to account being hacked overnight. 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: I don't really have any evidence other than my unban request that was approved, but you can note from
my game panel that I've lost my Gauntlet and Sandking XL. I've since changed my password so it shouldn't be an issue anymore (hopefully.) If you require
any further information please don't hesitate to ask!

Edited by kirbyaw

17 minutes ago, kirbyaw said:

Account name: kirbyaw

Character name: Ian Beal

Issue/bug you are reporting: Lost vehicles due to account being hacked overnight. 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: I don't really have any evidence other than my unban request that was approved, but you can note from
my game panel that I've lost my Gauntlet and Sandking XL. I've since changed my password so it shouldn't be an issue anymore (hopefully.) If you require
any further information please don't hesitate to ask!

Could you tell me when was your account hacked and how long did it take you to realize it?

I was asleep when it happened, but I had multiple people witness it and my account was banned around 5:15am (BST / UTC +1) - So the account was locked from that point.

The person responsible spoke in /f at around 4:30am, so they were on for at least 45 minutes, possibly longer. 

I'm sorry I don't have more!