Bagacius

NEW HOUSE INTERIORS

I saw that another guy suggested new interiors for 3g and 4g.. but I believe I have even better idea. 

Why cannot have empty interiors i mean empty walls in house and we could put ourselves all furniture, walls , windows where we want? Its not something new or imposible I saw it multiple times in SA-MP even was doing a lot of them in samp myself , GTA V servers and every interior would be unique. 

Just the size of empty interior could be different depend or its 1g or its 2g or 3g or 4g. 

Because i mean its a bit borring that everybody has the same interior its nothing special. And I do believe its would be not that hard to make 4 different size interiors and just code them for different houses.

In my opinion, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G all should have different 'proprety buildings sizes'.

1G & 2G - should be a pretty small ones, as they are Apartments.

3G - should have a bigger one than the 1&2G.

4G - Should have the biggest size as it is a 4G, and most likely it would be a Mansion, so realistically, 4G's need a pretty big space.

I've suggested to maybe give 4G's Michael's interior, but they don't seem to respond..

Christmas decorations for Michael's house for GTA 5De Santa Residence | GTA Wiki | Fandom

Michaels House Full Retexture - GTA5-Mods.com Steam Workshop::Michael's House [GTA V]

It would be more suitable for Mansions or 4G's in general.

Also, with the new Apartments update and their new interiors; It wouldn't make sense that the new Apartment complexes (2G's) have a much bigger and better interior than the current 4G's one..

the current 4G interior is just not realistic for a 4G, when a 2G have a bigger & better interior..

Over all, good suggestion, +1 !

Edited by Ohad

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.