QuentinS

Manager of property should have more permissions.

I believe if you are a manager of a property, you should be able to have more power.

For example,

• Be able to give keys to other people.
  • Set a price on the door with approval from owner.

The reason for this is because  if one is a realtor and wants to give access to someone interested in renting or buying, you should be able to give keys without having to contact the owner. Most real estate companies work like this in real life.

-1, i think this would lead to trolling, you give someone access to sell your property, they sell it, and get all the money, and requiring permission from the original owner would mean that they would need to be IG anyways, so they could drive down and use the current system. 

My opinion is that it would be very untrustworthy and risky, and i think it is a step that is not really required. 

17 minutes ago, Reece_1303 said:

-1, i think this would lead to trolling, you give someone access to sell your property, they sell it, and get all the money, and requiring permission from the original owner would mean that they would need to be IG anyways, so they could drive down and use the current system. 

My opinion is that it would be very untrustworthy and risky, and i think it is a step that is not really required. 

I do agree there and had thought on it. But what about beine able to give and remove keys?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.