KokonaOko

Hunting with off road vehicles

Hello, i would like to suggest that, for hunting to use a dirt vehicle or a SUV that is made for that. I have seen a lot of people there with a 200k car roaming the mountains. That is very very not realistic. Or make it as a job, open hunting bar in the mountains there is one empty not scripted pretty nice place for chilling and having fun. You can add also like farming a hunting clothes or something. And its kinda stupid to rob hunters, cuz they are armed and not afraid to shot. People are just laterally go there to rob. And please pleas fix the economy its crazy. 

5 hours ago, KokonaOko said:

Okey maybe that is IC issue, but how in teal lige you go with a custom car as elegy on the top on the mountain. There is mud and dirt, there are no roads. You will break that car in the moment you go there. That is just non sense

I can agree a little, but, from someone who drives off road alot, there isnt much difficulty to doing so, even without four wheel drive, its only difficult when its raining, and its wet. In the game, if its raining, its literally scriptly VERY difficult to drive a sports car off road. The rules state you can do so, only if you can controll the vehicle, and if its raining, and you cant, its NRP