Camilo Guzman

Hello, My name is Camilo "Paisa" Guzman

Hello city. You can call me Camilo, Cam, Guzman, Paisa, Parcero, whatever you want just not idiota. I moved here from Fort Staunton in Liberty City but originally I'm from Medellin Colombia. I lived in Colombia until I was fourteen and came state side with the family. They did their best with me, an angry kid who wanted to show off for his friends. Smoked pot to look cool, got into fights to look cool, and got over sized clothing to look cool. In my twenties though I decided to relax a bit and fall back before I got into trouble I couldn't get out of.  

I kept the friends though, thinking I can have my cake and eat it too. You see my friends kept going further down the rabbit hole. They wanted more pot, more fights, and more over sized clothes. Of course later on it became them wanting more coke, more shoot outs, and more expensive clothing. They ended up getting recruited by the Colombian cartel of Fort Staunton. You know that gang with the freaky snake and bull horns for no reason? Anyway my friends tried to persuade me to join them but I like wearing my neck ties with suits if you know what I mean.

Didn't matter though, my association with those locos got the attention of some bad chinos. Oh by the way before I offend anyone, any person that looks east Asian is called Chinese in Spanish where I'm from. Don't matter if you're Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian, or you have the sun in your eyes you're a chino. Now with my social ignorance out the way, these guys called themselves "Yakuza". They didn't like my friends so they didn't like me. At least it was simple. They harassed and waived a gun to my face a few times and after a while of that I decided to come here.

Maybe with me coming here I can prove to myself that I can live a straight life. Change the perception of what a typical Colombian is. Be a Juan Valdez instead of a Pablo Escobar. Hell I may even call a Japanese person Japones for once. In the back of my head however, some things are just ingrained in a culture. Chino.