RocketInAPocket

Speakers to be treated like vehicles

So I as well as I am sure most people are annoyed of the fact when you are jamming out with your friends and the server crashes your speaker just gets straight deleted. I find this to be a waste of money for players that they can't get back by refund even with recorded proof. Speakers should be treated as vehicles as to where if the server crashes they go away but when you spawn back in they appear. To have to pay 10-15k per speaker each time when the sever is a fault is crazy.  So by just having the speakers spawn back after a server crash like cars would be amazing.  It is also my annoying as of now since the update and the sever keeps going down while people want to try the new speaker system.

Thank You

It’s just temporary due to the new update, the server is pretty much stable usually and crash MAYBE one in a while. I believe there are other things that requires the attention of the development team rather than this. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.