CrazyAng3l

Visual customizations

Account name:  CrazyAng3l

Character name: Jacob Shaul

Issue/bug you are reporting: I bought a new car from low end car vehicles its called sabre turbo and i went to mechanics but i found no visual customizations, I wasted 26k for that car just cuz of customizations...and there are non. If there is nothing to do then could i at least get a refund or something 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: got none 

Edited by CrazyAng3l

10 hours ago, CrazyAng3l said:

Account name:  CrazyAng3l

Character name: Jacob Shaul

Issue/bug you are reporting: I bought a new car from low end car vehicles its called sabre turbo and i went to mechanics but i found no visual customizations, I wasted 26k for that car just cuz of customizations...and there are non. If there is nothing to do then could i at least get a refund or something 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: got none 

Please be more specific with your problem. I also need the car license plate or at least the model.

41 minutes ago, Osvaldon said:

Please be more specific with your problem. I also need the car license plate or at least the model.

License plate is BOG91CJX and my problem is when i go to mechanics with Sabre Turbo there are no visusal customizations option only performance like wheels color suspension engine lights and few other things but no options for like skirts, bumpers, hood etc. 
When i bought the car it only had changed wheels and main color thats all it had. 
I tried to go with my customized Jester and i can change visual customizations with that car. If its not possible to fix then i want my money back cuz i bought that car just for visuals.